March 25, 2019
Advantages of a New Home Purchase—Part I
As you prepare for the next big life adventure, you may be considering a new location with a more relaxed lifestyle, adding more fitness to your routine, meeting new friends, and importantly, purchasing a new home. As you begin this exciting journey, you’ll find a sea of information as you begin your search. One of those decisions is new vs. resale. We offer several reasons why purchasing a new home might be the best decision you ever make!
- Warranty: No need to worry about expensive repairs when you begin your home ownership with new warranties throughout the house. You can focus on decorating and furnishing your new home as soon as you move in.
- Accountability: New homes are built by licensed professional craftsmen who are held accountable for their work. You won’t have to deal with cheap workmanship done by previous owners.
- Up-to-date designs: You’ll find fresh floor plans and finishes when purchasing new. You won’t have to compromise or settle for what was popular a decade ago. You can treat yourself to those in-demand popular options like retractable glass walls, walk-in closets and high ceilings that many people are looking for today.
- Personalization: No need to settle for “what you see is what you get.” You can build the home of your dreams, with specific options and functionality built just for your lifestyle.
- Neighborhood: You can live in a master planned community with new amenities. Older neighborhoods often don’t have the conveniences offered today.
- Efficiency: New homes are more energy efficient and offer new technology options. This can make a difference in your monthly costs. Even a difference of five years can make a difference in new methods and techniques.
- Loan Qualification: Qualifying for a mortgage loan with a used home can sometimes turn up hidden surprises. Often securing a mortgage for a new home is a smoother process.
Weigh the options and let Talking Rock build the new home of your dreams on a large lot in a private membership community. There’s a plethora of options available, from ranch-style homes to ranch cottages to custom floorplans built to be ready when you are. Homeowners enjoy golf, a state-of-the-art fitness center, clubhouse, lap pool, tennis, bocce ball, miles of trails and much more.
If you love Prescott, but like your independence, visit Talking Rock talkingrockaz.com.
Thirty minutes from downtown Prescott, this private, guard-gated master-planned community offers a variety of home sites and new customized homes, whether you want to live on the golf course or adjacent to Arizona State Trust Land.